Federal Bureau of Investigation Leadership Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
NP3XBnv.png

Why public applications?

After long discussions within the Faction Management department, we've agreed that change was needed regarding FBI. It seems that the past few leaders we've chosen have gone nowhere and lasted no time. We'd like to try something different to help us in the process of choosing someone for this position. We're hoping the use of applications will bring new faces to our attention and show us potential that has gone unnoticed.

How will applicants be chosen?

All applications will be reviewed by Einstein personally and then forwarded to the faction management team for comments and further input. We'll give each application a score based upon your English skills, knowledge of the server, knowledge of the faction, past record of service, past record of rulebreaking, and your activity. Once we have our scores gathered up, we'll take the top 3 scores and discuss them within the faction management team once again. We will choose our leader from those three applications.

How long do I have to apply?

We're in a rush to place somebody in this position! Applications will be due and reviewed on April the 23rd, 2016 at 12 PM GMT -5.

Great! So how do I apply?

Below, i'll have an application format. Just private message me here on the forum (@JEinstein) with your application completed to the best of your ability.

The Format

Code:
In-Game Name:

Is this your only forum account you've had? If not, provide the names of your other accounts:

List any administrative punishments you've recieved. (This will be checked):

How many hours per day are you active? (We'll do the math, so tell the truth):

Why do you think you have what it takes to lead this faction? (Minimum of 400 words):

What plans or changes do you have for the faction? (Minimum of 200 words):

List your past faction membership experience (This gets checked too):

Rate your english skills on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the worst, 10 being the best.:

How good are you with forum work?:

Best of luck to all of the applicants!

Status
Not open for further replies.